The Submission Form is Back!!
Thanks for your patience!!
Want to sponsor Sweet Home Style?
Sweet Home Style attracts over 300,000 monthly views and has over 189,000 followers who love home decor and design.
If you have a blog that shows off your home, or you create home and decor related DIYs, or you own a shop that sells homewares that you think will appeal to the Sweet Home Style sudience and you’re interested in sponsoring a spot with Sweet Home Style, email sweethomestyletumblr[at]gmail.com to see if we will make a good fit.
SHS has been blacked out for today
New posts will resume tomorrow.
Changes to Sweet Home Style
- The submission page is open! The inbox is clear and waiting for your photos.
- The SHS Facebook page is open for discussions and questions. So, if you’re looking for ideas for your space or want to talk about decorating ideas, come on over.
- The ‘ask’ feature has been disabled but SHS is still accepting fanmail.
MOD NOTE: PLEASE READ
There are over 1,000 current submissions to Sweet Home Style that are waiting to be approved and posted. Because it’s taking me so long to catch up with them all the submission page will be shut down for the next 24 hours while I sort through posts. Approved submissions will be published during this time but no new submissions will be added until the inbox is clear. I’m sure it’s an inconvenience for some for you, but please bear with me. If you have any questions about the submissions feel free to shoot an email or leave a comment on the Facebook page.
Thank you for you patience!
There’s a little tweaking going on with the layout so if things look wonky, just give it some time.
Connect With Sweet Home Style
Did you know that Sweet Home Style has expanded beyond Tumblr? Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. So, come post on our wall, repin our fav photos and tweet with us!
- Facebook: facebook.com/SweetHomeStyle
- Twitter: twitter.com/SweetHomeStyle
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/sweethomestyle
We love new friends!
FYI: SHS does not do ‘promo posts’.
So sending “Plz promo my tumblrrrzzz!!1!” messages every other day isn’t doing yourself any favors.